Malmoe University Hospital and Werry Workforce Whāraurau
Theme of this match
We want to present and explore further together with our guests in a mix of group discussion, sharing innovations, resources and site visits:
• School-based health services.
• PTSD and refugee and migrant service delivery.
• Adverse Childhood Events and trauma informed care.
• Processes – systems of care.
• 1st line CAMHS – early interventions.
• Children of Parents with Mental Illness/and/or addiction.
• The Choice and Partnership Approach.
• New strategies in the treatment of anorexia.
• Quality improvement initiatives together with Lund University.
Please note: To get to Malmoe you fly into Copenhagen and get the train to Malmoe in Sweden. The Malmoe University Hospital will be the venue.